TERMS OF CONTRACT
(1) BOOKING FEE. A booking fee is charged on signing this contract. This fee is NOT refundable.
(2) PAYMENT. Payment of the balance of the agreed fee for the agreed package must be made two weeks prior to the event.
(3) COLLECTION. ALBUMS MUST BE ordered and collected no later than 3 months after the date of the event. They will not be stored for any length of time after this.
(4) COPYRIGHT. By the signing of this contract, the Client assigns to the photographer the copyright of all material specified therein. No copies are allowed to be made photographically, electronically or by any other means. Where the client purchases digital copies the copyright is retained by the photographer. No changes or edits are allowed. These are given for personal use only. Any photos shared on social media will be watermarked. The Photographer may use images from this for commercial purposes.
(5) SOLE RIGHTS. The Photographer shall be the sole professional Photographer at the event. The Photographer will raise no objection to family members operating at the event, providing due priority at all times and at all locations (ie. Bride’s house, Church, Hotel etc.), is given to the professional Photographer in order to ensure satisfactory discharge of this contract.
(6) ARTISTIC LICENCE. The Photographer shall be granted artistic licence by the Client, in relation to the material and locations used, and the Photographer’s judgement regarding the material and locations used shall be deemed correct unless previously discussed and agreed with the Client PRIOR to the event.
(7) SPECIAL REQUESTS / COVERAGE. The Client understands and accepts that the photographic coverage will be as the photographers’ professional expertise and that on one photograph will be deemed more important than another. Special requests are not binding instruction; although every effort will be make effort will be made to comply with the clients wishes.
(8) FORCE MAJEURE. The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by the Photographer owing to ANY cause beyond their control. In the event of failure of the equipment or any ancillary accessories, or cancellation of this contract by the Photographer, liability shall be LIMITED TO A FULL AND COMPLETE REFUND OF ALL MONIES PAID.
(9) CANCELLATION OF CONTRACT. The Client may cancel the contract at any time prior to the event by giving WRITTEN notice to the Photographer. However, the amount paid as a booking fee shall be retained by the Photographer as compensation against loss and expenses incurred.
(10) FINAL EDIT. The Photographer has the final say with regard to the editing of the event. 5 changes will be allowed on the draft sent for approval. Additional changes will be chargeable. Once the event has been edited in full, no changes can then be made. If, however, in certain circumstances, the client wishes to have any changes made whatsoever, this will result in a full re-build of album taking place and therefore, the client will incur a full album expense. This is NON-NEGOTIABLE.
(11) ANY COMPLAINT must be made to the photographer in writing within 21 days of receipt of the final form images - complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days - in the event of an unresolved complaint either the photographer or client may request mediation by the Master Photographers Association – mediation is final but not binding'
(12) This Contract constitutes an order for Photography Services and your chosen package.