SSSA PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS
The participant by registering acknowledge and accepts the general conditions detailed below :
• You need to be over 18 years old to participate in the competition. Junior may only participate if they provide at the time of registration a release that will be sent by mail , signed by their parents or legal guardians
• The participants - and for juniors , their parents or guardians - exempt harmless Spanish Slalom Skateboard Association SSSA , sponsors and generally the entire organization and staff seconded to it from any liability for accidents or damage that could occur to themselves or others during competition.
• Participants must compete with mandatory helmet , knee pads , elbow pads and gloves are recommended
• Participants - and for juniors , their parents or guardians - authorize the organization to film them, record them and photograph them during the competition and its subsequent use and dissemination of the images thus obtained in the organization decide whatever means, always subject to the limits set by law .
• The organization may unilaterally suspend the competition by rain, safety or other circumstances that it considers justified . The suspension does not entitle to a refund of registration fees. In case of suspension, the organization will seek to make the competition at a later date to determine alternative .
• The organizers reserve the right to refuse admission and may be expelled from the competition - competitors that demonstrate the opinion of the organization, inappropriate behavior , do not satisfy the conditions , breach the sporting regulations of the competition or have a unsporting behavior. No one will be returned at the expellees .