I certify that all information in this application is accurate and the essay is entirely my own effort. If I accept a Bavaria Community Spouses' Club Scholarship (BCSC), I further certify I will abide by the following conditions:
1. I understand that scholarship funds are to be used at a college or university in a degree seeking program during the Fall 2020 semester.
2. I understand that the scholarship award, when combined with all other scholarships, grants, or any other type of funds that require no repayment, must not exceed the cost of tuition, fees, books, university housing or school meal plans at the accredited college or university for the academic year. These funds cannot be used for the applicant’s miscellaneous personal expenses, including computers or laptops. Any remaining funds must be returned to the BCSC.
3. I understand that after receiving notification as a scholarship recipient, I must reply to the email notification and pick up my funds check no later than April 15, 2020. After April 15, 2020 any unclaimed scholarship rewards revert to the BCSC Scholarship Fund.
4. I am a responsible citizen in good standing in my school and in the community.
5. I understand that if the above conditions are violated, the scholarship award funds must be returned to the BCSC Scholarship Fund.
6. I understand that it is my responsibility to notify the BCSC Scholarship Committee of any change of status (e.g., change of schools, change in address, etc.). Failure to do so may result in the forfeiture of my scholarship award.
7. I understand that I may be photographed or videotaped by the BCSC at the Award Ceremony. I agree that the BCSC may use such images and recordings for any promotional or non-profit purpose, without compensation and without time limits. I also acknowledge that BCSC is not required to use my images or recordings.
8. I agree that my signature on this form will authorize the BCSC Scholarship Chair to release this application with personal identifiers marked out to the Scholarship Committee.
Privacy Act Statement: Under authority of Title 10, US Code Section 3012, the enclosed personal information will be maintained by the BCSC Scholarship Chair for administrative use and is needed to evaluate the application. Disclosure of information is voluntary: however, failure to disclose all or part of requested information will hinder evaluation of the application.
Statement of Understanding: I certify that the information supplied in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that I may be disqualified if I have knowingly included false information on this application. I agree to abide by the conditions outlined above and accept as final the decision of the BCSC Scholarship Committee. I understand that the BCSC Scholarship Chair reserves the right to contact individuals listed on this application and verify the information.