Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice
Please read and confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions and privacy notice.
You must not visit the site if you or anyone in your household is self-isolating or is displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
In order to use the site you must:
- Be a resident of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames and have a valid permit displayed in your windscreen or bring your recent Council Tax statement
- Only visit the site once per day and at the time slot booked
- Only bring household waste to the site (no commercial waste)
- Only visit in a car without a trailer (we cannot accept vans, minibuses, bikes or pedestrians). Please check our website for information about vehicle types that are never permitted on to site
- Follow signage and staff guidance at all times
- Be able to move any items you bring by yourself as staff on site will not be able to assist you (only one person will be permitted to exit the car)
- Sort your waste before leaving home so that you can unload it as quickly as possible in to the correct containers. Remember we cannot accept the full range of materials at the moment - please check the website before you book
- Remove any batteries from waste placed inside rubbish bags
- Not bring any hazardous waste such as asbestos, chemicals, oil based paints, varnishes or tyres
Please check www.kingston.gov.uk/recycling before leaving home for the latest information on current restrictions in place for use of this facility
Your personal data will be held and managed securely. We may need to share your personal data internally with other Council departments or externally as neccessary and proportionate to do in line with out Privacy Notice.
Please read our Privacy Notice at www.kingston.gov.uk/privacy