Rules & Regulation
When you are using this facility, please ensure:
- The off-leash area is for dogs, their handlers and those accompanying them. No other use is allowed.
- This dog run is individual to you and your dog(s), only one member and those accompanying them can use this facility at a time, therefore you will have to wait if there is someone using the facility when you arrive.
- Dogs must be on leash when entering and exiting the facility.
- Dogs must be under control of their handler, and in view of their handler at all times.
- When you open the gate, please lock it behind you.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please check the site before use e.g. hole in the fence, as you are using this facility at your own risk.
- Watch your dogs at all times. Discourage barking and digging. If your dog digs a hole, fill it in.
- Dogs must be removed from the off-leash area at the first sign of aggression.
- Handlers are responsible for any injuries caused by dog(s) under their control.
- Handlers are responsible for removal and sanitary disposal of dog waste. Disposal bags and waste bin are provided.
- Bring your own water for the dog(s), as we do not have a water hydration area.
- Food and drinks in glass containers are prohibited, training treats are allowed.
- When you are exiting the Dog Run, put your dog back on the leash and remember to lock the gate behind you. This area is for MEMBERS ONLY.