We ask all young people to follow our code of behaviour and consent below.
- Young people are respectful with their language and behaviour verbally and in the chat section.
- Young people are dressed appropriately for the sessions (Like meeting in person)
- Young people have their cameras on in an appropriate location (Not the bathroom. Preferably in a dining room, living room, or home office) It’s at the parents discretion where they are when joining the session.
- Young people will not be prohibited to film or record any of the sessions on their personal computers or devices.
- Young people will be prohibited in sharing any personal information with each other and leaders, ie phone numbers, snapchat & social media accounts.