Swansea Academy Policy:
1. It is the responsibility of the parent/ child to ensure the student arrives for class, promptly. Lateness will have a negative impact on learning.
2. We expect 100% attendance so that your child may succeed in their learning. However, any absences must be reported.
3. Any holiday requests must be made with a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice. Holidays may be granted at the discretion of the Headteacher and class teacher.
4. We strive to reward learning and any accomplishments, we expect parents to make every effort to attend any events they are invited to, to share in their child’s achievements.
5. Remember, your child will reach and surpass their full potential if you support their learning at home, on a regular basis.
6. Fees will be collected at the beginning of every month. Failure to make payment in the termination of your child’s admission.
7. Keep in touch with us! We strive to equip your child with the right tools for learning, reading, and Islamic Studies. Talk to us if you have any concerns or queries, so that we may do the best we can for our students.
8. Communication will be made via email and WhatsApp.