Survey 2020 Interior Landscaping Industry Trends
Welcome to the plants@work industry trends survey. We would like to thank you for your valued support of the survey – providing us with a key insight into the interior landscaping sector. This survey is anonymous but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or t: +44 1794 521 744. Please complete the details below as fully as possible. All information submitted will be handled in the strictest confidence. The closing date for this survey is Friday the 28th of February 2020. Thank you very much in advance for your response
1. Are you more, or less, optimistic than you were a year ago about the general business situation in the interior landscape industry?
2. What has been the trend over the last year and what are the expected trends for the next year with regard to
Value of business LAST year
Value of business NEXT year
Volume of business LAST year
Volume of business NEXT year
Overall profitability LAST year
Overall profitability NEXT year
3. What factors are likely to limit your ability to increase your level of business over the next twelve months?
Implications of Brexit
Level of demand/sales
Availability of professional staff
Availability of clerical/other staff
Ability to raise funds
4. What is the average spend of your business clients;
on interior planting
on exterior planting
5. What percentage of your business is:
6. How many competitors do you have in your area?
7. Do you read the p@w Newsletter
8. Are you aware of the campaigns p@w run such as National Plants at Work Week
9. Do you take part in any campaigns such as National Plants at Work Week?
10. Do you think such campaigns are useful in promoting the industry and your business?
yes, they do help
11. Do you enter p@w or any other industry Awards?
12. How much benefit do you perceive you get from the industry Awards?
1 is poor, 5 is excellent
13. Are you a member of p@w ?
14. Which of the following activities would you like to see p@w do more of?
Marketing: more campaigns with which members can get involved
Marketing: More published articles
More ideas for members to use for marketing with supporting materials
15. Where your business operates (please tick as many as appropriate)
South East England
South West England
North East England
North West England
16. How many people do you employ?
6 - 10
11 - 15
16 - 20
21 - 50
17. Do you mind telling us your company's turnover please? (optional)
Less than £100,000
£100,000 - £500,000
£500,000 - £1,000,000
If you would like to be contacted by one of the members of p@w committee to discuss interior landscaping industry matters, please leave us your contact details
If you would like to receive p@w newsletter please leave us your email address
Thank you for completing the surevey
Should be Empty: