Undesigned agrees to the standard conditions of Regentenkamer - see pdf on website.
• The Regentenkamer sets, in agreement with the artist, the ticket price. The artist will receive 75% of the ticket sales, unless agreed differently.
• ID - Regentenkamer needs, for adminstration, a copy of the ID of each performing artist. Please hand your ID before the concert, we will make a copy.
• Payment Declaration - The artist is required to sign a ‘gageverklaring’ (payment declaration). Payment will take place after the concert.
• We ask that you don't play another concert within The Hague within 2 weeks before/after your concert at Regentenkamer.
• Both Regentenkamer and artist will promote the concert through press, websites, socal media.
• Un/loading can only be done through our main entrance at the Cort Heyligersstraat 4. Parking is at the back entrance parking lot (free)
• A grand piano, (jazz) drumkit, double bass and amplifier and PA set are available and can be used.
• If your concert is on Thursday night we offer the opportunity to enjoy a Indonesian meal. Please let us know by email if you like to reserve.
• A concert should have 2 sets. A break is mandatory.