ONLINE BOOKING FORM FOR CAR CLUBS
Terms and Conditions
We try to keep our bookings simple so there are just a few T&Cs which relate to all of our shows including: The Really Retro and Classic Car Show, Nostalgia Motor Festival , Italian Masters and Bugs & Dubs! By submitting this form you agree:
1) Your club which includes all registered vehicles will arrive between the times specified on the website and no later than 9:30am.
2) Car Clubs form a major part of the show. All vehicles belonging to car club members will stay within their designated club area from the point of entry to show close. No exceptions. The organiser will hold competitions throughout the afternoon which will include the particpation of all car clubs and their members. Your club will only be entered if all members stay for the duration of the show.
3) The layout and configuration of your club stand and/or display area is the clubs responsibiity. The organiser will direct the club and its members to the area which will be cleared marked for you to set up and configure the most suitable and visually appealing display. A prize will be awarded to the best Car Club Display in the afternoon awards.
4) All Gazebos, Tents and/or flags must be securely mounted using appropriate weights. No Guide ropes or supporting cables please as they are a trip hazard. No Nails, screws or staples to be used.
5) The organiser accepts No responsibility or Liability for damage to persons or vehicles on site. Any accidents within the club display area(s) will be the responsibility of the respectable Car Club. We recommend all clubs hold suitable public liability insurance in the event that accidents happen.
*Should a member of a car club need to leave early due to an emergency then the organser will direct them through the secondary exit at the lower end of the runway.