!!! YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS SOP !!!
1. Obtain a Photo of the Client and Upload to Client Photo
2. For UC clients obtain a good copy of the last UC Payment Breakdown. A photo from a phone may not be adequate. This may have been completed in the Viewing & Client Assessment form earlier. If so ignore this step
Do not issue a licence for a client with zero UC income or UC that has not been processed
3. For UC clients, complete a UC change of address on their Journal by first logging in and on the Home Page. This may have been completed on the Viewing & Client Assessment form earlier. if so ignore this step
Select Report a Change in Circumstances
Select Where you live and What it Costs
Select Change then I have moved and then enter the Post Code
Select the Correct Address
Complete the Day you Moved from the Licence Start Date
Select No Housing Costs because the council will pay the rent
Submit this form
Go to The Journal and take a copy the last journal entry which will be Where you live and what it costs.
Ensure that the name of the client is visible at the top right of the screen
Upload a PDF of this with no spaces in the filename to UC Change of Address proof.
4. Making an HB Claim by following the detailed notes below depending on the borough.
5. Print this Licence, ask your client to Sign it at the Hostel
6. Give your client the keys and verify that they can Open the Doors and complete the Client Induction
7. Make a PDF of the signed licence with no spaces in the filename and Upload this to "PDF of Signed Licence".
8. Complete the HB Claim that you started earlier or the COA Email or Form
If you have made a new HB application, make a PDF of the FULL CLAIM FORM. The Claim Summary is not adequate on its own as it will not have evidence of the answers to all the questions on the form such as giving them authority to provide information to us or backdating (this will be much more work later if there is a dispute and you may need to submit another HB claim and apply for backdating and it may be necessary to appeal the decision). Upload this to "PDF of HB Application".
9. Once complete select make a New HB Record, Submit and Submit the HB Manager form when it opens. Do not make changes to this form or re-submit after an HB Record has been made or you will make duplicate HB Records.