Terms and Conditions
1. Smart Kids After School Club is open to children from Holt House School only.
2. Smart Kids breakfast club (7.40-8.40am) costs £4.00. After-school club costs £3.50 up to 4.15 p.m. with an additional charge of £5.00 for children staying past this time. Parents and carers only wanting to pay £3.50 must collect their child by 4.15 p.m. (not 4.16 p.m.).
3. Sessions required can be booked up to 3 terms in advance. 24 hours notice will be required for any cancelations or the charge for the sessions booked will be made. This is £4.00 for breakfast club and £8.50 for after school club. If your child is absent from school or goes home in the school day due to illness you will not be charged for that session.
4. Children must be collected by 5.45pm. Late collection will incur a cost of £2 for every 10 minutes over, unless this is due to adverse weather e.g. heavy snow. If parents or carers are going to be late they must inform Smart Kids staff.
5. If a child attends an after school activity and is picked up late, they will be taken into Smart Kids from 4.15 p.m. and a payment of £5.00 for the session will be required.
6. Sessions are paid for on receipt of a monthly invoice.
7. Invoices must be paid within 10 working days or a 5% late payment charge will be incurred. If invoices are not paid within 4 weeks of issue then we will have no alternative but to withdraw the child care we provide
8. Parents and carers are not able to negotiate individual pricing to suit their own circumstances.
9. There will be an annual review of charges each April.
10. Staff must be informed of any changes to medical information or contact details straight away.
11. Smart Kids is part of Holt House Infant School. All relevant school and local authority policies therefore apply. Copies of policies are available from the school office. These include the school’s safeguarding and health and safety policies.
12. Children are expected to behave safely and sensibly at all times. Unacceptable behaviour may result in the child’s place in the club being withdrawn.
13. The school reserves the right to change these terms and conditions with one months notice.