Terms and Conditions
1. Smart Kids after school club is open to children from Holt House Infant School and Pre-School only. Breakfast Club is open to children from Carterknowle Junior School as well. Junior school children are escorted to the junior school by two members of staff.
2. Smart Kids breakfast club (7.40-8.40am) costs £3.75 and after-school club costs £3.00 up to 4.15pm with an additional charge of £5.00 for children staying past 4.15pm.
There is no facility to book until 4.15pm. The additional £5 cost will be incurred as soon as the time goes past 4.15pm. Parents and carers only wanting to pay £3.00 must collect their child by 4.15pm (not 4.16pm).
3. If your child is not going to attend a club for whatever reason school must be informed by 3.30pm the previous day or the charge for the session booked will be made. This is £3.75 for breakfast club and £8.00 for after school club.
4. Children must be collected by 5.45pm. Late collection will incur a cost of £1 for every 10 minutes over, unless this is due to adverse weather eg heavy snow. If parents or carers are going to be late they must inform Smart Kids staff.
5. If a child attends either club when they are not booked in they will be kept at the club until parents or carers can be contacted and payment for the session will be required.
6. All children are taken to class after breakfast club and at the end of the day children in the EYFS will be collected by staff from their classrooms. Older children are reminded to go to the Smart Kids room.
7. Sessions are paid for on receipt of a monthly invoice.
8. Invoices must be paid within 10 working days or a 5% late payment charge will be incurred. Non payment of invoices will result in a child’s place being withdrawn.
9. Parents and carers are not able to negotiate individual pricing to suit their own circumstances.
10. There will be an annual review of charges each April.
11. Staff must be informed of any changes to medical information or contact details straight away.
12. Smart Kids is part of Holt House Infant School. All relevant school and local authority policies therefore apply. Copies of policies are available from the school office. These include the school’s safeguarding and health and safety policies.
13. Children are expected to behave safely and sensibly at all times. Unacceptable behaviour may result in the child’s place in the club being withdrawn.
14. The school reserves the right to change these terms and conditions with one months notice.