Thank you for requesting to register your defibrillator with the North West Ambulance Service.
Our existing local database at North West Ambulance Service, has now been replaced by a single national defibrillator database called ‘The Circuit’. This initiative is supported by the British Heart Foundation, Association of (NHS) Ambulance Chief Executives, St John Ambulance, and the Resuscitation Council UK.
To complete your registration, please make sure you have the following information about your defibrillator, and cabinet (if appropriate) to hand:
- The full address and exact location of the defibrillator.
- The make & model of the defibrillator and serial number.
- Accessibility of the defibrillator (days and times the defibrillator is available to members of the public, following a 999 call).
- Defibrillator pads expiry date.
- Confirmation that your defibrillator is rescue ready according to the manufacturer instructions.
- Defibrillator cabinet access code (if the defibrillator is kept in a locked cabinet)
- The name and contact details of a ‘guardian’ who commits to check the defibrillator site weekly (defibrillator & cabinet if installed) or when it has been deployed to ensure it remains in a rescue ready state according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Please follow the link below to register your defibrillator on 'The Circuit'.
Thank you for your help.
North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust – Community Resuscitation Team