GIDRT Fellow Annual Update
Fellowship Appointment Dates or Cohort Year (ie. January 2015-January 2016, or 2015 cohort)
Faculty Mentors at UNIVEN
Faculty Mentors at UVA
Department at UNIVEN
Department at UVA
1) What is your current role/position
2) Are you planning to submit or have you received any new competitive funding to continue your research/studies?
2a. Source of funding
2b. Title of the award
2c. Your role on funded award (Collaborator, PI, Co-PI, Consultant etc)
2d. Anticipated start date
2f. Source of Support Country:
2g. Award number (if applicable)
3) Have you received any additional fellowships?
3a. Fellowship Name
3b. Awarding Institution or Agency
3c. Year Received
4) Have you received any honors or awards?
4a. Name of Honor/Award/Recognition
4b. Awarding Entity
4c. Location of Awarding Entity
4d. Year Received
5) Have you presented orally or presented posters at scientific meetings or conferences related to your research training?
5a. Type of Presentation
5b. Year Presented
5c. Meeting/Conference Title
6) Have you done any product or policy development?
6a. URL or Citation for Product or Policy
6b. Description of product or policy
6c. Significance of product or policy
6d. Year of product or policy development
6e. Did this result in a non-provisional patent?
6f. Did it have demonstrable effects on US Health Science and Public Health Interventions? If yes, how so?
7) Will you be or have you been published based on this fellowship research?
Yes, a publication has already been published
Yes, a publication has been accepted and is pending publication
7a. Article Title
7b. Where was it published? Name of publication
7c. PubMed, PMID, or PMCID number
8) Did the GIDRT fellowship influence your professional goals?
8a. If yes, please explain how.
9) Do you feel you were adequately prepared for living in the US?
9a. If no, what (information or otherwise) would have helped you to be more prepared?
10) Were there lessons you learned about conducting innovative research that would benefit others?
10a. Please share any lessons you learned or give advice to future fellows
11) Please tell us about your post fellowship employment and educational plans
12) Please share with us any other accomplishments, awards, or updates on your professional development.
13) Please share any comments or suggestions for improvement for faculty or staff
Should be Empty: