Virtual Office Application Form
Werk Hubs Ltd
15-17 Middle Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1AL
Please list all people authorised to collect the post including their contact details
(ID is required on collection)
Please enter your address for mail forwarding
Please Select Service Level
Please upload 4 forms of ID and 1 proof of registration of the company or sole trader
(In line with new Government Laws regarding money laundering, we require the following 5 forms of ID: a utility bill as proof of address and driver’s licence or passport.)
Please upload as a pdf, doc, jpg, jpeg
or in a zipped folder
Virtual Office Service Terms & Conditions
• Virtual Office services are invoiced monthly in advance and payment is required on receipt of invoice. If payments are not made the service will be cancelled.• Payment is by direct debit. Werk Hubs Ltd will send all necessary forms in separateemail. Direct debit payments are collected on the 15th day of each month.• In line with new Government Legislation regarding money laundering, we require thefollowing 4 forms of ID: driver’s licence or passport, proof of company registration and 2forms of ID as proof of address; 1 proof for registered company or sole trader from Companies House or HMRC.• Photocopy facilities are available at Werks Central, 15-17 Middle Street, Brighton from9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday in the main reception area. There is a cost for using this photocopying service.• Meeting room facilities are available and can be booked via our webite or by phone. Please ask for a booking pack well in advance to ensure availability.• Post will be held in the administration office based at the Werks Central,15-17 MiddleStreet, Brighton for collection. Alternatively arrangements can be made for your post to be forwarded to your confirmed address at an additional cost.
• Due to regulations enforced by HMRC anti-money laundering and Trading standards Werks group are not able to accept any post that has been forwarded or redirected to the Virtual office client. Any post received that has been sent via a redirect service or has been forwarded by another party will be returned to the sender on the same day as arrival.
• Due to trading standards and HMRC regulations, we are unable to accept parcels for Virtual Office clients.• Please note that Werk Hubs Ltd will not forwarded any mail to an address outside of the UK unless agreed beforehand, and then only at Werk Hubs Ltd discretion.• Werk Hubs Ltd accepts no responsibility for any post that is lost or damaged in transit to or from the Werks Central Offices.• You may not use the postal service for any illegal activities. Any abuse of the services will result in instant termination of Virtual office services and the police and money laundering services will be informed. The balance of the subscription is not affected.• To comply with GDPR requirements client details are stored using specialist cloud baseddata storage company which comply fully with GDPR requirements. Additionally, any details of a company are deleted following the completion of this service.
• Due To Google regulations, you are unable to register your company with Google at a Virtual Office address. Listings on Google My Business can ONLY be created for businesses that either have a physical location that customers can visit. For further information please visit : https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en-GB
• The prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and correct at the time of going to press, but may be subject to change. Please check our website for the most up to date prices atwww.werksgroup.org.uk
Cancelling your Agreement
• Werk Hubs Ltd require one month’s written notice to end a Virtual Office subscription. The Virtual Office client is responsible for payments up until the agreed end date of the contract.• It is the Virtual Office client's responsibility to cancel their direct debit mandate to coincide with an agreed end of service date.• At the end of the initial agreement the service will continue until Werk Hubs Ltd arenotified by the Virtual Office client.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood all of the terms and conditions contained in this ToU and further agree to be bound to the ToU regarding my participation in and use of the Services.