To apply for a Renault graduate programme in the UK or Ireland, please complete this application form carefully. Check the help prompts provided to ensure that you supply the correct information. You can view information about the programmes available on the
Renault Careers Section
of the Renault UK or Renault Ireland web site.
• Minimum grade B (Maths & English) at GCSE level or equivalent.
• 2.1 University degree – any specialism.
• 300+ UCAS points.
• Experience of working in an office/sales environment is essential, ideally a placement year.
• A driving licence valid for the UK or Ireland is required to work in the dealership environment.
• Mobility – You may be required to work at different sites and dealerships across the UK or Ireland.
• When starting employment the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK or Ireland.