Terms and Conditions
Faulty Goods: All products covered for the time periods listed below. This warranty will not cover products that have been misused or tampered with.
• 5 Years: Large Area Loop Drivers (HLD and V Series ranges)
• 2 Years: Radio Frequency Systems, Infrared Systems
• 1 Year: Window Intercom Systems, Counter Loop Systems, Portable Counter Loop Systems (battery must be charged within a 12 month period), Q-Control Systems, Portable Large Area Loop Systems (other than the driver, which is classed as a larger area loop driver), Connection Cables, Inductive Cables and Tapes, Microphones, Field Strength Meters, Signal Generators and Loop Listeners
• 6 Months: Earphones, Headphones, Batteries, Signs and Stickers
• 1 Year: Cash Handling Products
Returns: Our products can be returned up to 30 days from the receipt of goods. Products for return must be within the original packaging, in an unchanged condition. Bespoke and made-to-order products are non-refundable.
RMA Number: Any goods returned without a valid RMA number will not be eligible for a refund.
Restocking Fee: All non-faulty returns are subject to a restocking charge of 15% of their net value (excluding delivery costs).