What does the Photography track look like?
We will focus on learning to photograph the world around us with excellence and creativity. In this track students will be learning from experienced professional photographers both locally and internationally. We will explore the beautiful fjord region around us with our cameras, as well as globally once on outreach. In addition, we will try out several different kinds of photography including landscape, travel, portrait, documentary and other types of photography. We will also learn to work with, and direct people during photo shoots.
* To be able to use DSLR (Camera) & lenses fluently, in any light and any conditions.
* To learn to tell captivating photo stories while honoring different cultures around the world.
* To be able to take dynamic portraits of individuals and groups.
* To learn how to use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom to edit and organize photos.
* To create a personal blog/website platform to showcase photos online.
* To learn basics of off-camera flash.