TERMS & CONDITIONS
· A minimum non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. The booking is not confirmed until the deposit is recieved by Sparkle Booths. The outstanding balance must be paid to Sparkle Booths on the day of the event if paying by cash or within 2 days if paying by BACS.
· If booked within 7 days of the event, a non-refundable full payment must be made within 24 hours of booking.
· If the balance of the booking cost are not recieved more within 14 days of the event date, the booking will be cancelled.
· If the client requests use of Sparkle Booths services in excess of the time noted on the Booking Form, this will be billed at an agreed hourly rate for each additional hour. This is to be paid in cash, direct to the booth host at the event.
· Under no circumstances will Sparkle Booths deliver the photobooth if full payment has not been recieved.
· If the client cancels the booking, the client will forfeit the deposit.
· Prior notice is required of any changes of the booking. This will be subject to availibilty. Sparkle Booths cannot be held responsbile for any unforseen delays at the venue.
· Sparkle Booths will not sell your details to any third party companies.
· Use of Images
The client gives permission for all photos taken during the event to be used on Sparkle Booths website, social media sites & additonal promotional material.
· Hire, Fees & Services
Delivery, Set up & Removal of the photobooth are included in the hire fee. Time taken to deliver, set up & remove the photobooth will be outside the rental period.
A trained photobooth attendant will be within close proximity of the photobooth at all times to ensure smooth running.
· At all times, care will be taken by Sparkle Booths to ensure delivery of high quality photo prints. However, should equipment failure or damage caused by personal injury or guests occur, liability is limited to monies paid.
· The hirer will be liable for any damage caused to the photobooth within the duration of the hire.
· The client must ensure edaquate space is available for the photobooth & access to 240v power within 2 metres of equipment.
· Photobooths will not be set up outside.
· Sparkle Booths will not be liable for failing to perform under the Agreement by the occurrence of any event beyond our reasonable control, including a labour disturbance, Internet outage or interruption of service, communication outage failure by a service provided to us to perform, fire, threatened or actual act of terrorism, natural disaster, or war.
· The Sparkle Booths attendant may stop the usage of the Photo Booth at any time during the event if they feel that the Photo Booth is being misused in a way that is dangerous to any persons or potentially damaging to the product.
· Any variations to these Terms & Conditions must be agreed to in writing by Sparkle Booths. The client agrees that in all circumstances, Sparkle Booths liability is limited to an amount equal to the booking cost and not be liable for indirect or consequential damages.
BY TICKING THE BOX BELOW AND SUBMITTING THE SPARKLE BOOTHS BOOKING FORM THE HIRER AGREES TO THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS