Terms and Conditions
1. There is an hourly charge of £15 for the hire of the Church. In addition to this we make a charge of 10% of any ticket sales for any public events e.g. concerts, that are to be held in the church.
2. An additional charge of £15 is payable for the use of our kitchen facilities in the St Giles room. All users of the kitchen must ensure that it is left in a clean and tidy condition, and that they supply any refreshments that are used.
3. Should heating of the church be required the charge for this will be £5 per hour in addition to those charges listed in (1) and (2) above.
4. All charges must be paid within 14 days of your booking. You will be contacted on the day after your event to confirm the value of your ticket sales.
5. Please note that bookings must be made for both your main event and any times when you may wish to rehearse in the church.
6. Please attach a copy of the proposed programme for your event. Our director of music retains the right to ask you to change your programme should it effect other planned programmes.
7. Please note that the church is a place of worship and a heritage property and must be treated respectfully. Members of the public should not be restricted access to the church during rehearsals. We wish to keep the church open and
welcoming to all.