The information given on this form will be used to help find a suitable cat for you. If you rehome a cat we will retain a copy on file with the cat’s record. If you do not rehome a cat a copy can be retained at the Shelter for three months, in case you visit us again. Thank you.
Alternatively, if you have not seen the cat for you on your first visit, what age, colour and/or breed of cat are you looking for:
Now we would like some information about you.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
1) W.A.R.S cannot make guarantees as to the health or behaviour of the dog.
2) Dogs cannot be used for commercial or guarding purposes.
3) Dogs cannot be tied up or confied to outdoor living.
4) The owner is responsible for keeping the dog under proper control at all times.
5) The owner agrees to notify W.A.R.S of any change of address, telephone number or circumstances.
6) The owner must provide their own ID tag containing the dog's home address as required by law.
7) If an owner is unable to continue to care for their dog they must first notify W.A.R.S
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY