- I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that I wear the appropriate clothing and footwear for the activities (see the
on our website)
- I will abide by the ground rules and health and safety guidelines of the activities given by Bushcraft Adventures instructors
- I understand that there are inherent risks involved in the activities that may cause injury
- Bushcraft Adventures will not be liable to me now, or in the future for any loss, expense, damage or claim that I might have against them for any injury to me or damage to my property as a result of my participation in the activities
- in the event of a medical emergency, I agree to receiving emergency medical treatment, including anaesthetic as considered necessary by the medical authorities present
- I understand that alcohol and drugs are not permitted and that Bushcraft Adventures instructors will not allow anyone thought to be intoxicated to participate and no refund will be given.
Please read our full terms and conditions here: www.bushcraftadventures.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
By completing and submitting this form I give my consent to participate in the activities and confirm that I have read and agreed with the terms and conditions.
Please tick the box below and complete the form. Thank you.