Secular educational institutions:
I declare by YES below that:
To the best of my knowledge, all of the information in the application is true and complete. I also authorize you to make such inquiries into my personal employment, finances, medical history, criminal background records or other related matters as may be necessary in arriving at an acceptance decision. I hereby release employers, schools or persons from all liability in responding to inquiries in connection with my application.
The following information is intended for the applicant. Please review and save for future reference.
1. All missionaries who work with Solid Rock (hereinafter referred to as missionaries) are required to follow the rules of stay on the mission.
2. Missionaries do not have the right to violate the discipline established by the group leader and these rules.
3. Missionaries must obey the group leader and support him.
4. Missionaries should respect the upbringing, views and opinions of other members of the group.
5. Missionaries should respect the people of that region and the local church in which they will serve.
6. Missionaries should limit the use of mobile phones and social networks for personal purposes.
7. Missionaries should dress decently (not vulgarly).
8. It is forbidden between guys and girls: to hold each other's hands, sit on each other's lap, hug one another, kiss and have sexual relations.
9. Missionaries are not aloud to date during the missionary trip, unless approved by the missionary director.
10. During the missionary trip, it is not allowed to listen to non-Christian music and watch movies that are unacceptable in a Christianity.
11. Behavior that is strictly prohibited:
а) vulgar words and expressions;
b) fights and the use of physical force in resolving any disputes;
d) use of alcohol, tobacco products and drugs;
e) reckless / illegal driving;
f) use the Internet sites containing erotic and pornographic materials;
12. It is not allowed during the whole period of the missionary trip to post on the Internet indecent photos.
13. It is prohibited to leave the missionary point arbitrary.
14. In case of violations by missionary of mission rules, Christian morality and the Bible: fornication, deception, theft, use of alcoholic drinks, tobacco products and narcotic agents the administration has the right to exclude those from missionary activities in cooperation with Solid Rock Mission without reimbursement of funds. Church leaders of the missionary and his parents will be informed of such violations.
I have read and agree to the rules of the Solid Rock mission.