1. WCC aims to offer places in the club on an equitable basis. The information requested in this form will be used to determine the child’s place in the club/waiting list. It is essential therefore that all sections of the form are completed. Any disputes arising from the allocation of places in the club will be dealt with by the Management Committee whose decision shall be final.
2. All sessions run from 3.15 pm to 6.15 pm at £11.00 per session. Payment is per session regardless of whether a child is collected early.
3.Children must be collected promptly by 6:15pm otherwise a penalty of £5 for every 5 minutes of lateness, or part thereof, will be charged.
4. Invoices will be issued termly and all charges must be paid in advance by the dates specified on the invoice. Unpaid fees may result in the service being withdrawn.
5. A four week notice period (term time) is required if giving up a place at the club.
6. Refunds will not be offered where a session is booked and the child does not attend.
7. Upon being offered a place in the Club, parents/carers will be asked to complete the full Registration Form. Parents are obliged to keep all these details up to date and inform staff of any changes immediately.
8. Parents/guardians are required to pay an annual registration fee of £20.00 per family.
9.Parents/Guardians are required to read our policies and procedures and agree to abide by them, a summary of the policies are included in the information booklet and the full set is available on the club website or at the club.