Signing this form confirms that you agree to hold equipment as detailed below on loan from Cinema For All. The ownership of the equipment is vested in Cinema For All who also insure the items.
· You accept that you have a responsibility towards the equipment and will return it in working condition.
· If the equipment is lost or damaged you agree to inform Cinema For All immediately.
· In the event of the loss or damage of any equipment you accept that you are liable for the market value of the item(s) loaned at the date of the written notice.
· In the event of theft of any equipment you agree to immediately inform Cinema For All and provide the Police Incident number.
· You agree to return the equiment promptly on the arranged date. In the exceptional event that Cinema For All requires the equipment to be returned at an earlier date this will be communicated to you in writing and you agree to return the equipment as soon as possible. If for any reason you are unable to return the equipment you agree that you are liable for the market value of the item(s) loaned.
Equipment booking cancellations must be made at least 36 hours before your screening date to be eligible for a refund. Refunds after this point will be made at the discretion of Cinema For All.
Under no circumstances can the Cinema For All equipment be subleased by the hiring party to a third party. Cinema For All would consider this to be an exploitation of the scheme and any group responsible may be ineligible from future hires.
We require every group to provide their audience figures after each screening. These will be requested by Cinema For All after your screenings.