Canal by bike Users Survey
The Kelvin Valley and Falkirk LEADER Programme is seeking your views on ways to increase bicycle tourism along the Forth and Clyde and Union Canals. Please contribute to this initiative by completing this short business survey (5 minutes). For more info about this project please go to www.kvfleader.org.uk/canal-bike-project-rolling/
1. What do you think of when I say ‘Canal by Bike’?
2. What's your gender?
Prefer not to say
3. What's your age?
4. What is your employment status?
5. What is your home postcode?
6. What is your home location?
7. When cycling along the canal, do you go ...
all of the above
8. If cycling with others, your group size is roughly...
9. Usually, the purpose of your canal trip is...
10. What is your approximate trip length?
11. What is the duration of your trip?
more than 2 days
12. How often do you cycle along the canal?
At least twice a week
At least weekly
At least fortnightly
At least monthly
13. What is the main reason you choose to cycle on the Canal (as opposed to any other cycle route)?
Most convenient route
Tranquility / Ambience
Environment / Wildlife
Culture / History
Destination of interest
Cafes / Restaurants
14. What physical improvements would make this trip better?
More environmental / cultural/ historical destinations
Better public transport connections
Better cycle routes to the canal / home
More seats / rest areas
Wet weather shelters
Safe cycle parking
Safe luggage lockers
Children's play park
15. What information improvements would make this trip better?
An on-route Mobile App
A printed map
Public transport information
More info boards - environment/ culture/ history
16. What would encourage you to make longer or overnight cycle trips on the Canal?
Better rail services
Mobile Route App
Online route planning
Electric bike charging
LED path lights
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm