Any time of the year is perfect to host a concerto with Nicola Benedetti – but January poses a particular challenge to ensure that everything is ready in time so soon after Christmas.
So please note these IMPORTANT special booking arrangements for this event:
1. Booking is NOW OPEN on-line for Friends of Grayshott Concerts.
2. As this is an exceptional event for Grayshott Concerts and considerable demand is expected, ticket prices are £37 (inc vat) for Centre seats and £30 (inc vat) for Side Aisle seats. Please observe normal limits on number of bookable tickets. Strictly NO refunds can be made
3. Ruby Friends will be limited to booking Side Aisle seats only, and some Silver Friends who book later than others may be asked to move to the Side Aisles, because Centre seats may not be sufficient to accommodate all who request them. IMPORTANT UPDATE: Just 3 days after opening booking, most of the Centre seats have now been reserved and paid for. Regrettably, in view of this very high demand, we are limiting both SILVER and RUBY Friends to booking only Side Aisle seats, with the opportunity to transfer to Centre if there is space available when Priority booking closes on 10 November 2017. Many apologies for this restriction – but this is a very popular performance – with only a limited number of seats in total.
4. When booking, Friends will be asked to confirm the membership level at which they will renew in 2018 and then to make their Friends renewal and pay their subscription on-line no later than Monday 1st January 2018 (Renewal by telephone if necessary)
5. Friends Renewal invitations, together with Grayshott Concerts 2018 Programme, will be sent out by post on Saturday 25th November 2017
6. For this concert only, Friends will be invited to pay on-line by debit/credit card for their tickets at the time of booking, with telephone bookings, please, only in exceptional circumstances
7. Tickets for the event will be E-tickets sent by email about 1 month before the concert. There will be the opportunity, when booking, to choose to have tickets sent by post at our usual additional charge of £1 per booking
8. Friends will also have the opportunity to book delicious Suppers at Applegarth, as usual, and to request disabled parking spaces and for Platinum and Gold members to request parking in the Church car park in the normal way
9. Please note that Friends will be requested to enter debit or credit card details when booking - these details will be securly processed by WorldPay a secure payment processor - so please have a current card handy. WorldPay is one of the most secure payment systems in use anywhere in the world. If for any reason a card is declined, the booking will not be valid
10. Friends Priority booking will close at midnight on Friday 10th November 2017, (as usual, exactly two calendar months before the event). Friends may book after this date but their priority will not apply. The earlier the booking – the better the tickets
11. General booking will open on-line with on-line payment facilities on Saturday 18th November 2017
12. In case of queries, Friends should send their questions by email to email@example.com or use our website’s Contact Us facility or leave a message on 01428 606666