If you would prefer to fill in a paper copy of this form, please contact the office and we will post one to you. The number is 021 4357030.
least three years abroad and is at least 11 years of age
b) If the answer to (a) above is ‘Yes’ is the psychological report available?
c) Has the student been granted resource teaching hours by the National Council for Special Education (NCSE)?
d) Has the student had the services of a Special Needs Assistant (SNA) granted by the NCSE?
e) Has the student had learning support at Primary School?
(Required to ensure the school has an accurate record of medical conditions including your Doctor’s contact details in the event of a medical issue arising during school activities. Please note it may be necessary to disclose this information to staff)
1. For admission to the school in September 2019, students must have reached the age of 12 years on January 1st 2020.
2. Submission of an application form for enrolment is not a guarantee of a place in Cork Educate Together Secondary School (see Admissions Policy).
3. Should an offer be made to parents/guardians, they must complete the registration process within 14 days of that offer being made. Failure to respond within 14 days will result in the child’s place in the school being forfeited.
4. It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to inform Cork Educate Together Secondary School of any changes of address, contact details or other relevant information that may occur after submission of this form.
5. The School’s Admissions Policy is available on the Admissions page of our website, www.cetsl.ie
I understand, in submitting this form, the information may be made available to the Department of Education and Skills (DES) in order to plan for school development.