This award is designed to recognise a pharmacist or pharmacy team who has consistently dedicated time and investment to the profession, beyond the existing, rising expectations within the pharmacy.
GENERAL AWARDS CRITERIA
· Those whose exemplary operational, consultative, political or policy involvement and clinical practice, has enhanced service delivery within pharmacy
· Those who have Propelled the profession in the wider healthcare sector
· Those who have contributed significantly to community and patient health
· Those who have promoted the importance of national public health and multidisciplinary workings.
Previous Outstanding Contribution to Pharmacy Practice Award entrants, including winners, are also welcome to submit an entry. All entries will be judged by an independent panel of experts.
JUDGES WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
Evidence of the original business plan, which should indicate sound sales and marketing strategies
Identification of the need and value of the project to the community
Evidence of how the benefits of the project could be sustained in the longer term, in addition to evidence of plans for further research and development
WHO CAN ENTER?
This award is open to all employee, contractor or non-practising pharmacists in both community and secondary care.
All entries will be judged by an independent panel of experts.
The judging panel, made up of respected members of the pharmacy academia and industry, will select a maximum of five finalists from each category based on those entries submitted. The will review the entries with other members of their panel and choose an overall winner.
DEADLINE FOR COMPLETED ENTRIES
The closing date for entries is 4:00pm on Friday 30 November 2018. All entries are treated in the strictest confidence and the judging panel will have signed a confidentiality agreement.
HOW TO ENTER
· If you enter more than one category you must complete a separate application form for each category.
· Complete all fields within application, including a photograph and list of local newspapers
· Send a maximum of 6 photographs along with any additional material to support your application.
AT LEAST ONE GOOD QUALITY PHOTOGRAPH OF ENTRANT/TEAM/STORE MUST BE INCLUDED, OR APPLICATION CANNOT BE ACCEPTED