Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
2. Employees of the RA, Wellcome Collection, their family and friends are not eligible for entry.
3. Entry to this competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. The competition closes at midnight on 3 January 2018
6. Prize is subject to availability. Five winners can choose to receive up to three books from a selection chosen by the Wellcome Collection. Each winner will also receive 1 Wellcome Collection tote bag and 1 exhibition catalogue.
7. The winner will be notified by email on or before Wednesday 10 January 2018 and given details of how to claim the prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the RA will select another winner.
8. The prize is as stated, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
9. The RA reserves the right to subsitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not availabilty.
10. The competition is provided by the Royal Academy of Arts, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London, W1J 0BD, te. 020 7300 8000.