Course details and conditions of attendance:
1. Core course’s classes – there will be 40 hours of classes, corresponding to 4 theoretical modules, to be given from 29th , 30th , 31th of January and 01st , 02nd of February, 2018. Classes will take place at the IAC Campus in Portugal. Course will be given in English.
2. Assignments – Between each private bioenergetic evaluation, students will be expected to complete various assignments/ homework (details will be given after each private evaluation). IAC reserves the right to bar students from taking the subsequent private session in the event that they do not complete the exercises assigned to them.
Private Sessions – Students will attend four private bioenergetic-parapsychic evaluations and coaching sessions, which will take place at the IAC Campus in Portugal. Each private session lasts approximately 50 minutes. Sessions will be scheduled for the available slots on the following dates: Evaluation 1 will take place on January 27th and 28th, 2018 and Evaluation 2 on February 03rd and 04th, 2018. Note 1: in the case of evaluations 1 and 2, the IAC Campus office will contact students to assign their slots. Extra Evaluations Evaluation 3 can be taken between April 05, 2018 and July.05, 2018 and Evaluation 4 can be taken between Aug. 1, 2018 and March 30, 2019. Note 2: for evaluations 3 and 4, students must contact the IAC Campus office at their convenience to enquire about setting appointments for these private evaluation sessions. Important: An interval of a minimum of 40 days must be observed between private evaluations 3 and 4, in order to allow for certain prescribed exercises to be accomplished and energossomatic changes to take place. It will not be possible to schedule session 4 less than 40 days after session 3. Note: We strongly recommend that students do not count on scheduling private sessions 3 and 4 at the very end of the possible periods, because if an incompatibility emerges between the students’ and instructors’ schedules, this could make difficult to accommodate students at the date/hour that would better suit them. We strongly recommend that you arrange your schedule for sessions 3 and 4 at the same time, making such bookings as early as possible, rather than booking session 3 and then separately booking session 4 at a later date. Due the travels for Clarification task of the teachers, could happen that in certain periods in the range of time below established, could not be possible book the evaluation. However, the wide period of time available for the 3rd and 4th evaluations, allow to the student book them previously and can plan to come to IAC Campus when the teachers are there.
Eligibility for taking sessions: missed sessions or late arrivals exceeding exact 5 minutes after the scheduled time are automatically cancelled and cannot be rescheduled. Even though IAC will try to accommodate students’ needs, it is not guaranteed that their specific date and hour request can be attended. We will strive to reserve session slots on July 23th and Aug. 02th for students coming from more distant countries. In order to be eligible to book/attend a private evaluation session, students should (1) have performed the exercises and tasks assigned to them in the previous session; (2) not have missed two sessions in a row. Students who have the flu or a communicable disease will not be able to take their private evaluation session. The IAC reserves the right to refuse a private session to students who do not comply with the requirements/assignments or express an antagonistic attitude towards instructions, instructors or IAC staff.
Missed evaluations: if a student misses an evaluation session, he/she can continue the course normally (i.e., missing evaluation sessions does not prevent the student from attending the theoretical modules and complementary activities).
3. Pre-requisites – To be eligible to register for the course, students should have completed at least CDP2.
4. Video discussion – The video screening will be comprised of a topical video followed by a debate. The discussion on the video’s theme is aimed at contributing to a better understanding of the course theory. This activity will take place on February 03, 2018 at 19:15 at the IAC Campus in Portugal. Missing this activity does not affect the continuation of the student in the course.
5. Minimum age – Written authorization from a parent or guardian is required for any student under the age of 18.
6. Absences and discontinuation – Missing more than 2.5 hours consecutively or 5 hours in total of theoretical classes will result in discontinuation/suspension of the student from the course.
Note: Suspended students may apply to enroll for the next ‘Goal: Intrusionlessness’ course subject to the agreement of IAC. Only in situations where a suspended student presents a valid and legitimate reason for their absence will he/she be considered for inclusion in a subsequent course. Should a student be accepted for admission, IAC will inform the student prior to the beginning of the course. Students so admitted will be required to attend all activities, laboratories and classes of the subsequent course, regardless of the number of hours taken in the prior course.
7. Personal dedication – The personal application of the course information as well as the information received during the private evaluation sessions is the responsibility of the student.