By applying to the Mentoring Programme, I agree to the following conditions:
1. I understand that participation in this Programme is subject to a selection based on accordance/compatibility of the participants on both sides and decision made by the Programme Coordinators.
2. I agree to the time commitments set by the Programme: monthly skype meetings with my mentoring tandem partner, three times a year skype meetings with Programme Coordinators, mentoring trip to the location of my tandem partner, co-organising the mentoring trip of my tandem partner to my location/group/congregation, and participating in the kick-off event (1-4 February 2018), the intermediary event (a weekend in October-November 2018) and the closing event (26-30 June 2019).
3. I acknowledge that I am responsible for making arrangements for my tandem partner’s stay and programme while she/he/they is visiting my location/group/congregation.
4. I accept that only pre-agreed expenses are covered by the Programme funds.
5. I will treat any personal information I learn about others while participating in the Programme as confidential.
6. I understand that while the Programme is based on mentoring on my side, a lot of it will also include learning for myself, and in the end, it should be a mutual process, based on respect.
7. I confirm my readiness to talk through the situations that may come up.
8. I acknowledge that my tandem partner might be coming from a difficult, hostile, and sometimes threatening environment, where she/he/they can be isolated, exposed to risk and sometimes in need. I will take security concerns seriously.