What type of Business is this form for?
- Livery Yards
- Private Yards
- Competition Yards; Dressage, Show Jumping, Eventing, Polo etc.
- Non-Thoroughbred Studs
- Point to Point Trainers
What cover is provided by this type of insurance?
Provides cover against Bodily Injury to third parties or Damage to third party property.
There are three limits of cover available
Provides cover against Bodily Injury, Illness or death sustained by persons employed by you, happening during the course of their employment.
Care, Custody or Control
Provides cover against Death and/or Accidental Injury to horses in your care, custody or control in respect of claims made against you by the owner(s).
The Public Liability cover provided by this policy does not include riding instruction of any kind unless you choose to include cover for freelance instruction.
Employer's Liability Insurance is not available in isolation and must be taken in conjunction with Public Liability Insurance.
How should this form be completed?
This form can be completed using your computer or internet enabled device.
Questions marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
The form asks a number of questions that allow KBIS to underwrite your risk accurately. Please make sure that you work through the form from beginning to end answering all questions in order.
You should contact KBIS if you:
- are having difficulties completing this form,
- have questions about how you should complete this form,
- are not sure whether this is the correct form to complete.
You can contact KBIS by:
- calling 0345 230 2323 and choosing to speak to the Liability team.
- by sending an email to email@example.com
Who should complete this form?
This form can be completed by:
- a customer acting personally,
- on behalf of a company you own or work for,
- an Insurance Broker (including intermediaries and appointed representatives)
What happens after I have completed this form?
Once you have submitted your completed form KBIS will provide you with a quotation for the requested cover as soon as possible.
If the quotation is satisfactory you can proceed with cover by contacting KBIS directly. The telephone number to call is 0345 230 2323, alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that a policy will not be started until KBIS confirm that cover is in place.