Submit your Photographs
IF THIS FORM IS NOT SUBMITTED VIA THE BUTTON BELOW YOUR IMAGES WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE REJECTED EVEN AFTER FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS.
Photographs must be submited through theHUB. Sign up for your free account here and click 'Upload' to upload your images.
- After uploading your files, navigate to the ‘Images’ tab
- Select your images and click ‘Share’ at the bottom of the page
- In the ‘Send to’ box enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the project name: 'Photo London' and your full name in the message
- Check the ‘download’ permission and click ‘Share Now’ to submit your images
Photographs must be titled 'Photographer's full name - Title of image', at least 300dpi and sized at 10x15cm (A6). Only two images may be submitted per person for the open call. If the photographs entered are not formatted as above they will be automatically rejected.