Academy of On Site Massage Course Booking Terms and Conditions
• To secure a place on a course a minimum non-refundable deposit is required for the course in question.
• Places are allocated only when payment is received, on a strictly first come first served basis.
• Academy of On Site Massage will not accept liability for any accident or, loss or damage to the student’s property during the running of the course.
Diploma in Seated Acupressure (On Site) Massage
• To book the Diploma in Seated Acupressure there is a minimum non-refundable deposit of £100.
• Students are required to attend all 4 days of the particular course booked (unless by written arrangement with AOSM a minimum of 14 days prior to the commencement of the course).
• Transfer to an alternative course part is subject to place availability and at the discretion of AOSM. This transfer is free for one occasion only, provided written transfer request is received by AOSM from the applicant more than 7 days prior to the original course date.
• Transfer to an alternate date within 7 days of the course start date will incur an admin fee of £40
Post Graduate Courses
• When booking a one day Course with the Academy there is a minimum non-refundable deposit of between £20 and £60 depending on the course (see website for individual deposit amounts)
• Transfer to an alternative course date is free provided the transfer is made more than 7 days prior to the course start date (one transfer only, after which a 50% fee is incurred for future transfers).
• Transfer to an alternate date within 7 days of the course date will incur an additional administration fee of £25 (one transfer only, after which a 75% fee is incurred for future transfers).
• AOSM reserves the right to cancel any course at any time. In this instance the student will be given the option of transferring to alternative dates for that course or to a course of equivalent value at no extra cost or, a refund of the amount paid.
In the event of the student cancelling their attendance, the following charges will apply.
• Cancellation must be received in writing.
• Cancellation more than 7 days prior to the start of the Course the minimum deposit will be charged.
• For Seated Acupressure (On Site) Massage the deposit is £100.
• For one day Courses the deposit is between £20 and £60 and is course dependent (see website for individual course deposit details)
• Cancellation less than 7 days prior to the start of the course the full course fee will be charged.
• Cancellations must be received in writing by either post or email. It is the responsibility of the student to confirm the AOSM has received their note to cancel.
It is the responsibility of the student to ensure they have adequate insurance cover whilst practising as a student and once qualified.
No paragraph or photograph provided by the AOSM in any format, including printed material, email and recorded material, may be copied, reproduced or transmitted without the written authority from AOSM.
Any person breaching copyright may be liable to criminal prosecution .
The contact information we collect from you is for our administration purposes and will not be forwarded to a third party without your written permission. Further information on why, how, and how we store your details are available in our Privacy Notice. We encourage you to read our privacy notice before submitting your registraion.
Before attending a course with AOSM, please advise us of any medical condition that you are currently have or have recently experienced, including pregnancy, or any factor that you feel may affect your ability to give or receive massage. AOSM will not take responsibility for failure to declare such information.
*Please note that due to some of the techniques carried out during the massage, some courses are not suitable whilst you are pregnant or trying to conceive. If this applies to you, please contact AOSM to clarify which courses are suitable*
Undertaking not to teach within 2 years
In order to maintain standards in the profession, by agreeing to the terms and conditions of this course booking form for AOSM, you undertake not to teach the subject matter of the course applied for, during the two years following the date of attendance and/or qualification. Any person found to be in breach of this agreement may be liable to prosecution.