Join the new GLI-Minyanim Fellowship for a transformative, cohort-based educational experience that combines learning, local activism, networking, and coaching. Through GLI-Minyanim you will cultivate the skills to strengthen your local Jewish community, innovate, create and shape your own local interventions and deepen your connection to the wider Jewish people and Israel.
We are seeking applicants who are:
- Ages 23-33;
- European* or Israeli;
- Passionate about shaping the future of Jewish life
in your local community;
- Engaged in your local Jewish community as educator or community activist for at least 3 years;
- Ready to push the boundaries in your own self -development and willing to participate in a laboratory-like environment;
- Have strong inter-personal skills: a wide reach of current or potential influence and impact;
- English fluency;
- Able to commit to the demands of the program;
*Cohort #1 will be open to applicants from Hungary, Poland, Belarus, Italy, Russia and France
Application is open until 23:59 GMT 23rd of May
Please note – the program is open to MiNYanim alumni
Please make sure that you meet our the requirements before applying.
If you have any further question, do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com