1. Open to all children attending Hyndland Primary School. Registration forms must be completed and Registration fee paid.
2. Hours: 7:45am - 9am
3. Fees: £5 per child per session. (Annual Registration £36.00 per family – includes all services.)
4. Payment in advance please - weekly, monthly or per term. Also, regular users can include Breakfast fees with After School fees and pay by standing order.
5. Children MUST be escorted into the Club hall and signed in by parent. (Please do not send children on their own or have them arrive before 7:45am). The Club cannot be responsible for children until they have been signed in by a parent/carer.
6. Primary 1 children will be escorted to their playground at approximately 9am and staff will wait until the bell goes.
7. The children will not be allowed out during the Breakfast club hour. However, if permission is given in the Registration Form, children will be allowed to leave the club early at the following times –
· Primary 4, 5, 6, and 7 – 8:45am
· Primary 3 – 8:50am
· Primary 2 – 8:55am
· Primary 1 children will always be escorted to the school playground by staff.
8. Breakfasts available include cereals, toast, yogurt, salad veg, fruit, milk and hot chocolate in the winter months.
9. Children will be able to choose from a variety of activities, play games, draw and colour-in.
10. If children fall ill during the Breakfast club every attempt will be made to contact the parent and all details will be given to the school and/or teacher.
NB Once the children leave the Breakfast Club or are taken into the School at 9am they are no longer the responsibility of the Club. At 9am they become the School’s responsibility.