Please complete this form if you would like your child to have a regular place at Notre Dame Kids Club.
Please read the following notes before completing this form:
- At present, we are full Monday to Thursday and have a waiting list for each day apart from a Friday.
- We allocate places as and when they become available to children who are top of our waiting list for each respective day.
- For the start of each new school year, priority is given to P1 siblings of children who are already registered with us and have regular place.
- Any available places are processed in order of when parents and carers first contacted us.
- We will contact you as soon as a place becomes available.
- When you have been notified of a place being available, you must confirm within five working days if you would like to take the place, otherwise you will be kept on the waiting list but the place will be offered to the next child in line.
- If you wish to take a place, you cannot delay your start date by any more than than one full week.
- Please note that we cannot predict when places will become available as this depends on existing members dropping or swapping places.
- Our waiting list carries on from year to year, so there is no need to fill out this form if you have already contacted us (feel free to get in touch to confirm your place on the list)
- Completing this form does not automatically guarantee you a place.