Register your organisation with the VSI Alliance
Calderdale Voluntary Sector Infrastructure Support Service (VSI Alliance) is a partnership between six organisations which became operational on 3rd April 2018. It is made up of four providers and two commissioning bodies, working together and sharing skills to benefit voluntary and community sector groups working in Calderdale:
Sector Support Calderdale (North Bank Forum - NBF)
Voluntary Action Calderdale (VAC)
West Yorkshire Community Accounting Service (WYCAS)
Calderdale Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
Calderdale Metropolitan Borough Council (CMBC)
The VSI Alliance are committed to providing professional support and development services to local Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) organisations in the areas we work. To be able to do this, we need to make sure the data we hold on the organisations we support is current, robust and regularly updated.
In light of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into force in May 2018, we are reviewing all the currently held data from all the VSI Alliance partners to ensure our delivery is unified and set up for appropriate data sharing. Although the GDPR is primarily around personal data, we are using this as an opportunity to update all the data we hold whether personal or organisational.
With your permission, the information you provide in this database form will be securely stored and used for the following purposes:
1. For the distribution of updates, newsletter, briefing papers, consultations, events, news and other information by the VSI Alliance and partner/member organisations, to the main organisation's contact details.
2. For inclusion, where relevant, in the VSI Alliance publicity materials (online and hard copy) and the VSI Alliance’s organisational monitoring and reports to funders.
3. To support the work of the VSI Alliance in maintaining contact with your organisation and allowing referrals to your organisation as appropriate.
Please note that
1. The intention is to store your group information on an electronic platform called VCConnect. This product is sold and licensed by Voluntary Action Sheffield. They store a copy of licensed user’s data centrally, as a backup on their secure system.
2. The personal data contained in these databases will not be passed on as a mailing list to other agencies.
3. The personal data contained in these databases will not be used for marketing or fundraising, beyond the activities outlined above.
4. However, your contact details (organisation, address and phone number/e-mail) may be passed to individuals, partners and member organisations where relevant (e.g. when an individual or member organisation requires access to your services).
5. If you opt in below but wish to withhold particular information such as a personal address from the public domain, please contact the Project Support Officer, Jake Farrar or tick the WITHHOLD box on this registration form.
6. By ticking one of the boxes below, you are opting in or out to the purposes outlined adjacent to the consent box. If you do opt in, you can opt out at any time by e-mailing email@example.com, ringing 01422 438722 or using the unsubscribe function on any of our communications.