K9-Kind Limited Terms of Business For Private Training Sessions
1. Clients agree to make payment of the entire session fee, either in advance via bank transfer or in cash on the day at the training session.
2. Our cancellation fee structure is as follows:
· A full refund will be provided if cancellation is received at least 8 days prior to scheduled service
· 20% cancellation fee will apply if cancellation is received within 2-7 days of scheduled services.
· 100% cancellation fee will apply if cancellation is received within 48 hours of a scheduled service.
· In circumstances where severe weather conditions affect driver safety and or the ability to train outdoors, K9-Kind Limited will reschedule appointments to a mutually convenient time and date and no cancellation charge will be applied.
3. Services that are sold as packages are pre-paid to enable us to discount these packages. Packages do not allow for refunds or cancellations. All packages must be used within 6 months.
4. By entering into this agreement, the client authorises this agreement to be valid approval for services so as to permit K9-Kind Ltd to accept all future, in-person, telephone, online, mail or email bookings without the need for additional agreements or authorisations.
5. Clients agree to ensure that their dogs are fully vaccinated and that flea and worming treatments are given regularly in accordance with the manufacturer's or vet's guidelines. If the client chooses a flea collar instead of chemical treatments, then these should be properly fitted to ensure their effectiveness. If the client chooses not to vaccinate then, recent Titre Test results should be provided confirming the attending dog’s resistance to disease.
6. Clients consent to photographs and videos taken while involved in the training classes to be used or reproduced by K9-Kind Limited for educational and promotional purposes.
7. Clients will be responsible for any medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury caused to the instructor or other persons by their dog. Clients agree to indemnify and hold harmless K9-Kind in the event of a claim by any person injured by their dog.
8. K9-Kind Limited seek to do no harm and will not condone or endorse any treatment by a dog’s owner that is physically or mentally cruel. K9-Kind Limited will opt out of a consulting agreement rather than attempt to manage an unethical course of action.
9. K9-Kind Limited will only use procedures, protocols and training tools that are empirically based and have a proven track record of effectiveness. K9-Kind Limited uses training and behaviour change methods that are minimally invasive and intrusive to the animal.
10. K9-Kind Limited is not responsible for damage or injury incurred by the client’s dog escaping because of a faulty leash/collar/Harness or a collar/harness that is not properly fitting.
11. As a member of the Pets Professional Guild British Isles K9-Kind Limited will adhere to its guiding principles and professional ethics.
12. K9-Kind Limited will not be liable for the injury, disappearance, death, or fines of any client’s dog attending a training session.