1. The Exhibitor, Vendor/Organisation shall pay a refundable hire fee of £30 a minimum of 7 days prior to the event to Clydach Community Council to retain a pitch for the above event. Failure to do this will result in a pitch being lost or offered to others. The fee will be reimbursed after the event.
2. It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor, Vendor/Organisation to ensure that the area /space /facility hired is kept clean & tidy & any refuse accumulated is disposed of by the Exhibitor, Vendor/Organisation in a safe manner.
3. Clydach Community Council accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss of funds, products or produce by any Exhibitor, Vendor/Organisation during events.
4. It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor, Vendor/Organisation to ensure safety, security & where required or appropriate food hygiene of any table, space or facility hired under this agreement. The exhibitor is required to have their own insurances, licenses and required qualifications to operate thier stall.
5. Any raffles, tombolas or prize draws organised by any Exhibitor, Vendor/Organisation is the responsibility of the hirer.
6. Whilst the Community Council will aim not to replicate stalls with similar products being sold, we cannot guarantee this in every case. Stalls are allocated on a first come first serve basis and evidenced by receipt of emails.