Please note that only complete applications (form and documents to download) will be considered.
The travel grant covers the flight, hotel, visa, travel insurance, and a per diem. Only one representative per NGO will be invited.
The stay in Geneva lasts 6 days (5 nights):
- Day 1: Arrival in Geneva
- Day 2: UPR Info training on the UPR process and preparation for the pre-session
- Day 3: Participation in the pre-session
- Day 4: Individual meetings with diplomats
- Day 5: Individual meetings with diplomats
- Day 6: Departure from Geneva
To receive the travel grant, please complete this form and download the documents indicated at the end of this form.
In addition, applicants must commit to collaborate with UPR Info in the follow-up process by establishing action plans for the implementation of UPR recommendations within their area of expertise.
Please note that due to limited financial resources, UPR Info is not able to offer the grant to all applicant organisations.