Guidelines - Funding Awards
- The primary aim of the Dinner is to support broadly ‘amateur’ sports clubs in Dundee, or its surrounding areas. Promotion of junior activity by Clubs is particularly recognised.
- Support can be given towards a Club’s normal running costs, or special projects.
- Clubs applying for support will be asked to complete an Application Form, and at the sole discretion of the Dinner Committee, to supply such further information as the Dinner Committee may reasonably request.
- Individual applicants will not normally be supported, except for those participating in individual sport where there is no suitable Club that might receive the award. Individual support will be kept to a minimum but if you’d like to apply, please send an email to Kirstin with details of your situation.
- The decision of the Dinner Committee on any award (or non-award) of support is final. Awards are normally made once a year, and if your club’s Application is successful, you will be advised of your Award in December.
For further information please contact, Kirstin McCarle at firstname.lastname@example.org