At Dale End Park, TF8 7EG
Proudly Supporting Pilgrim Bandits Charity
Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th May 2020
PLEASE DRIVE AND PARK IN THE APPROVED AREAS
Please list all vehicles, including registrations.
(Please note, passes will only be issued in accordance with his list)
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT NON PERIOD VEHICLES
• This is a 2 day event (May 23rd Saturday & 24th Sunday). We encourage all participants to stay for the full 2 day event if possible
• Please would all participants be in their period uniform/ period clothing by 10:00 on both days for the event start.
All non period vehicles to be removed to allocated space by 09.30
Saturday Evening Dance
•Special request from the event coordinators - All re-enactors (military or civilian) are invited to arrive at the Dance by 19:30 in their uniform/period dress. German Troops are welcome. This is a ticketed event; see Facebook group for latest details.
• Friday: 16:00-20:00 (contact us if you need to come earlier or later). Sat / Sun: 08:00 – 09:30
• Saturday (if leaving) by 19:00 please. Evening dance will be starting at 19:30.
• Sunday – by 19:00 please.
• If your vehicle is not part of an LHG display please fill in a non period camping form. WHich can be found here:
• Please check to confirm the rules on fires
• Please respect the buildings and grounds.
• You will be responsible for cleaning up your camp site. Any charges incurred by the organisers will be charged back.
• Please understand that the event co-ordinators have the right remove you from the property (via the Police if necessary) for not complying with event rules at Any Time for Any Reason.
Re-enactor, and Disabled Vehicle Parking
Parking is on site, not far from the re-enactment area. If you do not need to unload, just park as directed by the stewards
Absolutely No live ammunition is permitted on the property. All weapons will be checked before vent opens to the public. Please see event co-ordinators for weapons check locations and time. Under 18s are not permitted to carry realistic imitation firearms at any time. No weapons of any type to be taken outside of the event arena. Axis re-enactors who wish to leave the arena and go e.g. into the town are requested to do so in civilian clothing.
Insurance and Risk Assessments:
All vehicles must be covered by valid insurance. Please attach copies to this form.