Family and Youth Wellness Coaching
Over the last 20 years we have begun to understand how toxic stress effects human development. Research has shown that Adverse Childhood Experiences are linked with altered brain architecture (resulting in difficulties with impulse control and problem solving) as well as higher risk of developing diabetes, ischaemic heart disease and severe obesity.
As founder of EHCAP my vision is to take this knowledge and awareness into communities and into families currently experiencing adversity - sharing straight forward psycho education tools such as Dan Siegel’s Hand Model metaphor for emotion regulation and John Gottman’s Emotion Coaching relationship style.
Benefits of Registering with EHCAP as a Wellness Coach
- we will keep the information you provide on our register of parents and staff cascading Mindful Emotion Coaching or trained to run either Tuning in to Kids or Tuning in to Teens Parent Support Groups
- we will give you the option of using our on line Calendar to promote events you organise
- we will invite you to join a private Whats App chat group with other people on our register
- we will provide on line video coaching at a discounted rate either one to one or in groups
- we will give you discounted rates at our network meetings, Mindful Emotion Coaching updates and a chance to meet others with similar interests
- with your permission we will in due course make the register visible on line using information you provide on this form. We will promote the register with schools, youth services (including police) and health centres looking for family or youth wellness coaches
Sign up for our e News
Very best wishes
Dr Sarah Temple MRCGP