Please note that only complete applications (application form and supporting documents to upload) will be considered.
The travel grant covers the flight, hotel, visa, travel insurance, and per diems. Only one representative per NGO will be invited to attend.
The stay in Geneva lasts 6 days (5 nights):
- Day 1: Arrival in Geneva
- Day 2: UPR Info training on the UPR process and preparation for the Pre-session
- Day 3: Participation in the Pre-session
- Day 4: Individual meetings with diplomats
- Day 5: Individual meetings with diplomats
- Day 6: Departure from Geneva
To receive the travel grant, please complete this form and download the documents indicated at the end of this form.
In addition, applicants must commit to collaborate with UPR Info in the follow-up process by establishing action plans for the implementation of UPR recommendations within their area of expertise.
Please note that due to limited financial resources, UPR Info is not able to offer the grant to all applicant organisations. Applicants who are not selected to receive funding may be chosen to participate as part of the Pre-session panel at their own expense.