THIS ACTIVITY WAIVER & RELEASE (this "Agreement")
BETWEEN:You: (the "Participant")AND
TimberJacks Clubs Ltd(the "Activity Provider")
• IN CONSIDERATION OF the covenants and agreements contained in thisAgreement and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt ofwhich is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Agreement agree asfollows:
1. Being of lawful age and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the activity described below, the Participant releases and forever discharges the ActivityProvider, the Activity Provider's spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legalrepresentatives and assigns from all manner of actions, causes of action, debts,accounts, bonds, contracts, claims, and demands for or by reason of any injury toperson or property, including injury resulting in the death of the Participant, which has been or may be sustained as a consequence of the Participant's participation in the activity described below, and notwithstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been caused solely or partly by the negligence of the Activity Provider.
2. The Releasor understands that the Releasor would not be permitted to participate in the activity described below unless the Releasor signed this Agreement.
Details of Activity
3. The Participant will participate in the following activity:
"The throwing of axes/hatchets/tomahawks at wooden targets."
4. The Participant acknowledges that this Agreement is given with the expressintention of effecting the extinguishment of certain obligations owed to the Participantand with the intention of binding the Participant's spouse, heirs, executors,administrators, legal representatives, and assigns.
Fitness to Participate
5. The Participant acknowledges that the Participant does not have any physicallimitations, medical ailments, physical or mental disabilities that would limit or prevent the Participant from participating in the above-mentioned activity. If required, the Participant will obtain a medical examination and clearance.
Full and Final Settlement
6. The Participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Participant has carefullyread this Agreement, that the Participant fully understands the same, and that theParticipant is freely and voluntarily executing the same.
7. The Participant understands that by signing this Agreement, the Participant agreesto be forever prevented from suing or otherwise claiming against the Activity Providerfor any property loss or personal injury that the Participant may sustain whileparticipating in or preparing for the above-noted activity.
8. The Participant has been given the opportunity and has been encouraged to seekindependent legal advice prior to signing this Agreement.
9. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties to thisAgreement and the terms of this Agreement are contractual and not a mere recital.
10. This Agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws ofthe Country of England.