*Patrimonito tip: The more detailed, concrete and precise your project description is, the more chances your project will have to be selected.
1. Action camp information
- For Cultural/Natural/Mixed property inscribed on the World Heritage List please refer to: http://whc.unesco.org/en/list
-For Cultural/Natural/Mixed property inscribed on the List of World Heritage in danger please refer to: http://whc.unesco.org/en/danger/
-For the site inscribed on a Tentative List please refer to: http://whc.unesco.org/en/tentativelists
Please note that projects should ideally start after 15 June 2019 and finish before 15 December 2019.
2. Organisation information
If the answer is No, please take into account point "7.Support documents" of this application
3. Objectives of the action camp
4. Activities planned
Please refer to the Annex of WHV 2019 Call for Projects for definitions of awareness-raising, hands-on activities, skills and the state of conservation of the site.
6. Development and sustainability (Applicable only to the organisations which have already participated to the World Heritage Volunteers initiative)
7. Support documents
Applicable only for first time applicant organisations (all fields are required)
- First time applicants should submit two letters of support from recognised organisations and/or institutions recommending the applicant on the basis of past or current proven cooperation;
- First time applicants should submit a copy of their Constitution / Bylaws and of their most recent activity report in one of the UN official languages.
Please kindly download the page of agreement and upload the filled-in and signed version.
We respectfully submit this proposal. We have read and undertake to comply with the attached criteria for selection.
Once you have completed this form you will receive an email confirmation. If you have not received this email your application has not been completed.