Terms and Conditions
* Keys MUST be left at Sheppey Caravans otherwise your Drain Down will not take place. They will be available for collection after the reconnection. Valid ID must be presented in the booking name upon collection from the office.
* Payment must be made in advance or your drain down will not be booked in. Completed forms without payment will be printed at the office and will await your contact to make payment.
* 100% Guarantee is on the hot & cold pipes. Appliances are not tested before or after drain down.
* If your caravan is fitted with a skirt, there must be an access point to the drain down plugs, no guarantee can be given to pipework that is not visible.
* We DO NOT drain central heating systems as they should be protected by antifreeze/inhibitor. If you are unsure of the condition/level in the system, we can test this at your cost by selecting the appropriate drain down.
* Should the level of protection in your central heating system be below safe levels, we may attempt to remove the drain plug on your boiler out of courtesy to try and protect the boiler over the winter. If we do this an antifreeze/inhibitor top up is required upon reconnection at your cost. If this service is refused, upon reconnection of your caravan the boiler will NOT be reconnected as it will not have the adequate protection required. Antifreeze/inhibitor not only protects your system from frost damage but protects your boiler and system from rust and corrosion. Our guarantee does NOT cover the central heating system.
* Due to the unpredictable weather conditions we have, it is advisable to let us know 7 DAYS PRIOR to your given reconnection date if you plan to delay your return so we can amend your reconnection date.
* Once your caravan has been reconnected to the services, there is no warranty against frost damage.
* If at the time of booking TBA is given for reconnection, it is imperative that notification is given 7 DAYS PRIOR to your planned return day so reconnection to the services can be booked in.
* No email or verbal instructions will be accepted. Please keep the emailed return copy of this form as proof of your booking once submitted, however it is only valid with a payment.
* If required, we can carry out an Emergency Drain Down and Reconnection when arranged and paid in advance by you at an extra cost of £30.00