- Please maintain a listening watch inbound on 122.405 MHz and report your position in the air (using the published VRPs) and in the ground until you shut down.
- Please report your intentions with "blind calls" using "Elstree Traffic" to taxi, line up and take off, departing or arriving into the circuit & final, etc on 122.405 MHz and when changing frequency en route.
- No circuit flying outside of normal licensed hours.
- Noise abatement procedures must be adhered to.
- No emergency telephone is available out of hours.
- Departing aircraft wishing to enter controlled airspace out of hours should remain outside controlled airspace and call Luton Approach on 129.550 MHz to request their own joining clearance.
- Maintain a listening watch on 122.405 MHz when outbound and report your position from when you commence taxiing until changing frequency.
- For departures and arrivals standard procedures apply.
- Helicopters must use the published routes and arrivals are to let down on the North side grass.
Terms and Conditions
a) Pilots/Operators must comply with the requirements of the Air Navigation Order (2005) and the rules of Air Regulation (2007)
b) The aircraft being covered by third party insurance to a value of £5,000,000, acceptable evidence of insurance to be produced to the Aerodrome Operator whenever required.
c) The use of the Aerodrome is in accordance with local Aerodrom rules.
d) Landing fees and Out of Hours Charges may be paid by credit card/debit card made through the Aerodrome office during normal hours of operation.
e) The pilot/operator agrees that no claim will be made against Aldenham Aviation LLP or any group/company or any of their respective employees or agents